- Make popcorn according to packet instructions and then place in a large bowl.
- Place sugar, butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat till sugar has dissolved.
- Boil without stirring for 5 minutes (watch carefully and lift from heat if it starts to get too high in the pan)
- Pour the syrup over the popcorn and carefully mix so all popcorn is coated.
- Once cool break up into individual pieces.
- Store in an air tight container.
Note: I know I said to store in an airtight container but to be honest it never lasts long enough at my house.